The business in Colorado blog will be covering issues and events that direct effect Colorado businesses.
We might cover tax issues, government issues, marketing programs, hire and H.R. Just about anything goes as long as it relates to owning, or managing a business.
Recently we were interested in a Colorado government hearing to determine if they State of Colorado should regulate, or license Roofing companions. Seems like a no brainier to me. Every year we hear the reports of home owners being victimized by out of state roofing companies after a big storm.
One individual asked to testify in favor of the measure was Jerry Hughes of Stellar Roofing and Solar in Denver. Stellar is a BBB member and about as certified as a roofing company can get. If credible local business owners are asking for some registration for their industry, shouldn’t we be listening?
When you read the Better Business Bureau web site, and listen to the news, you just have to wonder why this has not been done years ago. It’s like gas prices, people scream and politicians react when the prices get high, but once they go down, we all forget about it.
Registration for Roofing companies just makes sense.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.
- Click to Call Software and Web Site Conversions
- A Denver Basement Referral Service Does Well
- Business Is Good For Remodlers In Denver ( and Physical Therapists)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys. Good Business For This Economy?
- Winning Business awards
- Start up companies in Colorado
- Networking Groups in Colorado
- Bussiness in Colorado Blog
- Hello world!